Consulting is our core service at Communications Management Group (CMG). Our principal partner and founder, Mark Degenhardt, specializes in relieving burdens that impact individuals, families, and businesses. He achieves this through one of CMG’s primary service specialties:
- Personal Business Consulting: valuation based decisions need research, understanding, knowledge and compassion
- Business Consulting: providing advice based on 30 years of experience, expertise, and research
- Asset Issues Resolution: retention, restoration, sales, negotiations, liquidations, restoration, or repairs to leverage your tangible assets
- Specialty Collections: collecting on past due accounts, by helping both the creditor and debtor with win-win solutions to get you paid
- Project Management: getting stuff done for you, on budget, on time, and in scope!
He’s passionate about helping people and serving his clients with the highest standard of fiduciary duty and integrity. He brings over 30 years of expertise in finance, communication, negotiation, and business relations to resolve your asset issues and help you achieve your goals.
It all boils down to assets, they can serve you or they can hurt you – Mark is here to ensure that all of your assets are performing at their greatest potential. He uses creative problem solving and decades of experience to ensure that you are given the best advice, clear understanding of your options, and will see your projects through to completion if you wish to carry your contract beyond the consultative phase. Mark began his work life as a horse breaker and has since carried that heart, grit, and tenacity through his professional career as bank president, global account executive, and chief of staff; before starting his own consultancy. Mark has an arsenal of professional skills, and a Rolodex of pre-vetted professionals to get the job done as your hired gun. Mark loves to use his expertise to help people and serve his client’s needs, especially if it involves issues brought on by under-par performing assets or neglected projects.
Explore the links below to learn more about consultative services provided by CMG and read our case studies and testimonials to learn how we’ve helped, individuals, families, and businesses alike, overcome their greatest challenges!