10 years successfully collecting 120+ days past due accounts
Collections Specialist, Mark Degenhardt, engages in our Specialty Collection Service as a contractor working remote from the CMG office in Murphys, CA. Mark will spend some initial time with client’s and to build relationships with you and your staff. CMG works for our customers as an adjunct to their collections staff working to resolve the complicated past due receivables of 120+ days. Debt restructuring, contract negotiations, contract re-negotiations are included in the services.
Specialty Collections Service
Our Specialty Collections service will improve your odds of collecting 120+ days receivables tremendously!
- Effectively utilizing a financial consulting approach – Maintain the customer’s integrity and relationship first, billing resolution second and collection third.
- Maintain quality relationships with all-levels in the client’s sales department. Involve regional sales managers when possible and keep them informed of issues at all times.
- The collections specialist create clear communications in the collections process teaming with the customer and cross-functional internal stakeholder teams. Including sales, sales operations, revenue accounting, and billing.
- Drive strong collections and exceed quarterly cash, aging and DSO metrics.
All attained without loosing the customer’s business and without involving attorneys.
Complicated Billing Issues
Contract & Debt Restructuring
Client Credit Analysis
- Billing issues resolution – working with the client’s customers to “unravel” complicated and extremely complicated billing problems. The collections specialist efforts assure that the client’s customer is comfortable in paying the receivables billing due.
- Debit and contract restructuring – working closely with the client and their customer to understand if restructuring is beneficial to both. When in agreement then assisting both sides administration staffs, legal groups and officer ownership with decided upon resolution.
- Investigate prospective customers with sales reps and sales manager, researching credit worthiness and recommending credit lines.
- Analyzes credit data to estimate degree of risk involved in extending credit.
Specialty Collections Engagement fees and time periods are structured with the fact that each engagement is unique. Together, we will develop an estimate and an understanding of your objectives clearly in a Statement of Work (SOW).