Project Management Expertise, Since 1988 Mark Degenhardt is Your Hired Gun
Free up your time
The Project Management goal is to free up your time, and get stuff done so you can focus on your day-to-day and “core” revenue generating business. When a project is managed well, all of the deliverables and goals are achieved on time and on budget. We manage projects, small and large, whether they’re on your “peripheral,” you don’t have time, or they’re outside of your wheelhouse.
Get stuff done
Our clients frequently opt to hire Mark as their project manager after utilizing his consultation services. He consistently delvers exceptional advice and project completion: on scope, budget, and time! Getting things done quickly, so you can move on with your life and business.
Add Value and Increase Earnings
We add value by presenting hard research, figures, and advice for your informed decision. We work right out of a job with careful management designed to get things done and teach you how to repeat the process. You will gain a skill that will serve you for a lifetime. Above all, we strive to increase your earnings by:
- discovering and resolving inefficiencies
- strategy and operational adjustments
- expedited processes
- on schedule, scope, and budget project completion
Move on with life
Here are some examples Mark’s favorite type of projects:
- Asset research, vetting, negotiating, purchasing, installing or selling. Also known as “Asset Issues Resolution” or AIR.
- Locate Experts for any task: finding, vetting, pricing, managing.
- Relocation, move, or expansion coordination and management.
- Financial Statement efficiency reviews.
- Specialized Collections: collection 120+ days receivables with a unique, human first, win-win approach.
- Business startup planning & implementation.
- Budget organization, planning & execution.
- Business structure review i.e. sole proprietorship, S Corp, LLC, C Corp.
- Real Estate management, purchasing, leasing & prep for sale.
- Real Estate renovations, expansion & add-ons.
- IT equipment, connectivity and trouble shooting.