“There’s right and there’s wrong. Y’gotta do one or the other. Do the other and you may be walking around, but you’re dead as a beaver hat.”
― John Wayne
Everything is a Project
Personal and Family events such as downsizing, illness, divorce, death, family business in turmoil and economic changes expose non-performing and/or unwanted tangible assets. These events generally require lots of personal effort. Allow us to provide the path to Asset Issues Resolution. After extensive research, we present clear options for asset retention, improvement, and/or liquidation. You’ll feel light as AIR, or the job’s not done!
CMG’s Business Project Management goal is to free up the Owner’s or Manager’s time so they can focus on her or his “core” revenue generating business. CMG accomplishes this task by managing projects from small to large that are on the “peripheral” of the core revenue generating business.
30 Years Project Management Experience
Mark works with your Professionals:
- Financial Advisor
- Estate Executor
- Real Estate Agent
- Mortgage Lender
- Property Manager
Mark will manage all of these professionals on your behalf to complete specific asset tasks that achieve an agreed upon level of asset performance.
Mark is NOT an Attorney, a Realtor, a CPA or a Financial Advisor.
Mark is Experienced & Qualified:
- Has a strong reputation in both his business and personal life
- Is experienced in managing business professionals
- Understands the need to manage your professionals effectively
- Understands financial processes, statements and ROI assessments
- Understands the real estate sale, purchase and loan processes
- Is a business strategist and tactician
- Understands his fiduciary responsibility
- Understands risk analysis and risk management
- Understands high technology business applications
- Effectively manages all appraisal & auction processes
- 30+ years of experience as a Project Manager