Small Business Resources for Surviving The Pandemic
Small Business Resources
for Surviving the Pandemic
When the pandemic hit, it hit hard, and it hit fast. Our economy has been shaken, but with some proactive measures, small businesses can survive and ultimately recover from the effects. The following resources can serve as a guide as you navigate this challenging period.
Secure Your Finances
They say it takes money to make money. With that in mind, address finances first.
- Take measures to tighten your belt.
- Take advantage of the CARES Act.
- Consider restructuring your business to protect your personal finances.
Find Ways to Grow
Whether it’s opening an electronic store or boosting your marketing, even if you’re working in altered circumstances, you can grow your business.
- If you don’t already have one, consider starting an ecommerce business now.
- Social media can give your business a shot in the arm.
- There are solid digital marketing strategies ideal for this era.
- Engage in ample communication with your staff and colleagues.
- Consider also working with business consultancy firm Communications Management Group.
Cleanliness and Safety
For your sake, as well as that of your staff and customers, be ready to address safety concerns.
- Follow the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning your business.
- It may be prudent to invest in a professional cleaning service.
- If your flooring is questionable, enlist a pro for a deep clean.
- Look into free PPE for your business.
Riding the waves of COVID-19 requires perseverance, but you’ve already come this far. Secure your finances, grow your business, and plan for a safe customer experience. There are many challenges small business owners face right now, but they can be overcome.
If you need additional help navigating the pandemic as a small business owner, turn to the services of Communications Management Group!